Saturday, March 11, 2006

Anniversary Invite 2

Here is another variation on the vellum single card invite. It may even look better if the picture was bigger, maybe just to the edge of the green card stock. The machine at Walmart could probably do that. This is easy because there is no stamping involved. The words were printed on the vellum. That took a little fudging to get it right. Maybe if I was a measure-er instead of an eyeball-er that would be easier. Since the party is a 50th anniversary, wouldn't it look nice to see an original b/w wedding photo behind there? Although, I think my two girls (right) and my niece Wendy (left) are pretty darn cute on this!

9 Comments:

Blogger darrylmasterson said...

I like the invite with the black & white picture on it. especially for a wedding anniversary, if you could get a black & white picture from the wedding day...

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card idea! I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm going to find an occasion to use this. Is the vellum attached at the bottom and sides or just loose?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you! It's loose. Small amount of adhesive at the top corners. Mostly, it's held on with the ribbon on top. But the adhesive in the corners keeps it from woodging around.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

I LOVE these cards! You are SOOO crafty, chick!

M~

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you kindly, Marianna!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! I love this card. I really like your word...'woodging'. That's a good one! Instead of saying thingamagig I say whodji I guess that is how I would spell it. Whoogeee maybe.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks! I don't know if it's a word, but I use "woodging" all the time. Not sure how it's spelled.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just out surfing about greeting cards. This interesting as well, might want to add to your blod. holiday cards http://www.prosonline.biz/sochello.htm holiday cards

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home