Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jasmine's birthday invite



This is the birthday party invitation that I made last year for Jasmine's 11th birthday. I think I made somewhere around 20 or so. I forgot to save one for myself, so one of the mothers was kind enough to give me her copy. It's hard to see in this pic, but the background is a checkerboard pattern stamped in Versamark. I got all the little game doodads at a scrapbooking store and the playing cards are some I had. Some of the other invites had more game pieces on them. This must have been made toward the end when I was running out of stuff. I was pleased with the way the card came out, however, the party was a disaster. A 3 hour coed party of 15-20 eleven year olds is a big mistake. We like to joke that the next coed party for her that we host will be her wedding reception!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

oooooh very cute. Are the chess pieces Jolee's? Stacie

7:46 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Mmm..I think they are. It came with a little chess box. I got them at a scrapbooking store.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home