Saturday, March 04, 2006

Birthday Invite




This is the invitation I made this year for my daughter's 5th birthday party. The word stamps (You're Invited, Happy Birthday), small flower stamp, and striped paper came from Stampin' Up. All the other stuff is from Michael's. I only had to make about ten of these. As soon as I figured out the design I wanted, it was pretty easy. The most time consuming part was putting together all the flowers. They had to be punched from two different colors of paper and then fastened with a flat top eyelet. Thankfully, I found the leaves at Michael's because I started to hand cut them all. Ug! You can click the picture for a closer look.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Very cute! I used to be an SU! demonstrator...dangerous stuff that! LOL

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You did?! Mine makes a fortune, which she deserves because she's very talented. It is very dangerous stuff, indeed! I would like to link her website on here, but I have to ask her first.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I had to stop, I was my own best customer! LOL then I got a job in a craft store..equally dangerous! :P Stacie

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home